- Anastazia is an Advocate Associate at Evangelides & Partners where she liaises with international clients, dealing with corporate and administration matters. She is also actively involved in legal projects and providing legal assistance.
- She graduated in 2012 from the University of Leicester where she acquired an LLB Law degree.
- In 2013 Anastazia obtained an LLM in International Human Rights Law at the University of Leicester.
- She has been a member of the Cyprus Bar Association since 2014.
- In September 2013 Anastazia worked for the Law Office of the Republic of Cyprus providing legal advice in a wide range of legal issues including research in Cypriot, English and European Courts’ judgements.
- She has also worked for an international law firm based in Nicosia, as a lawyer where she was drafting legal documents and appearing before court on cases representing clients. Anastazia worked with international clients and banks regarding corporate matters.
- She has attended many international law, investment and taxation events and is currently studying towards her MBA.
- Anastazia is a native Greek speaker and is also fluent in English.