- Anthi Spanoude is an Advocate Associate at S. Evangelides & Partners LLC.
- She graduated from the University of Leicester in 2014 where she acquired an LLB Law degree. She then continued her studies at Nottingham Trent University, where she obtained an LLM in Health Law and Ethics in 2015.
- In 2016, Anthi moved to London and successfully graduated with an LPC LLM in Professional Legal Practice from the University of Law in Bloomsbury.
- She previously worked for a well-known Limassol-based law firm, as a litigation lawyer with court appearances in all District Courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Anthi is a registered and licensed lawyer under the Cyprus Bar Association since 2017.
- She is a native Greek speaker and fluent in English.