Advocate, Senior Associate
- Despina holds the position of Senior Associate, at S. Evangelides & Partners LLC.
- Despina graduated from the European University of Cyprus in 2014 where she acquired an LLB Law degree.
- She is an Advocate, and was admitted to the Cyprus Bar Association in 2016.
- In 2013, Despina worked for the Central Bank of Cyprus, in the legal department.
- Before joining S. Evangelides & Partners LLC., Despina worked for a well-known Cyprus law firm in Paphos, for almost 4 years.
- Most of Despina’s expertise lies in Immigration Law, whereby she has successfully completed numerous Cyprus Citizenship by Investment and Permanent Residency applications (including all types of residency applications) and has also worked extensively in Real Estate (Property transactions, Trapped Purchasers applications procedure, reduced 5% V.A.T applications, AML and Due Diligence procedures) and Succession Law.
- Despina has attended several Legal and Immigration events worldwide.
- She is a native Greek speaker and is fluent in English.